Manufacturer Certified Service For Medical Equipment Repair And Maintenance
At Lumenis we are committed to providing the highest quality and the most comprehensive service in the industry for medical equipment repair and maintenance. Lumenis Service provides you with peace of mind, so you can focus on patient care, not the equipment.
- Lumenis service is provided only by manufacturer-certified Service Engineers
- Lumenis Service Engineers are certified, trained and constantly updated on all recent procedures and updates required by the manufacturer
- Only original equipment manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts are used to ensure optimal performance of Lumenis systems
- Maximized operational uptime with Preventative Maintenance and timely response
- Lumenis has more than 40 years of experience providing service solutions to our customers with the largest multidisciplinary service organization in the laser industry
- Highly experienced and dedicated team of Service Medical Laser Engineers with an average tenure of 14 years
- Technical Support Call Center representatives available 24/7/365 to assist you
Lumenis provides you with the most comprehensive service and maintenance plans in the industry for medical laser repair and maintenance. Variety of Service Plans were tailored to meet your individual needs and provide you with unsurpassed quality, timely, and cost-effective service.
- Comprehensive, all inclusive coverage; includes all manufacturer-certified parts, wear and tear, labor and travel1
- Preventative Maintenance included in all plans to ensure safety and compliance with the latest Federal, State, CMS, The Joint Commission and ANSI regulations
- Priority response and resolution
- Loaner system for extended repair scenarios2
- Access to refurbished parts2
- Periodic software updates required by a manufacturer to ensure reliability and optimal performance of the Lumenis system
- User and bio-medical technical in-service laser training available on all Lumenis Service Plans3
- Variety of solutions to accommodate our customers’ various financial and risk management
Maximized Uptime for Your System
As the manufacturer, only Lumenis has the ability to perform post-market surveillance of tens of thousands of Lumenis systems all over the world to identify any potential risks and safety issues and act proactively to prevent them by installing software updates, performing calibrations, and ensuring a Lumenis system performs at its optimal level. By doing so we are able to minimize unnecessary downtime of your Lumenis system and reduce your corrective service expenses.
Lumenis Service partners with our customers to ensure safety and compliance with the latest CMS and The Joint Commission requirements, the highest quality standards in the industry. According to the updated CMS4 and The Joint Commission5 requirements, Medical Laser devices’ maintenance should be performed according to the manufacturer’s specifications and is not eligible to be managed via an Alternate Equipment Management (AEM) program. These regulations intend to limit potential for injury and inadvertent light exposure during service of the Medical Laser devices.
In order to comply with the highest regulatory standards Lumenis Service provides you with:
- Service by Lumenis Certified Service Engineers, who embrace the highest degree of training,
state of-the-art tools, superior process and up-to-date procedures in place to comply
with FDA 21CFR820, ANSI Z136.3, ISO 13485, CMS and The Joint Commission
- Comprehensive compliance and quality management system based on FDA 21CFR820,
ANSI Z136.3, ISO 13485, CMS and The Joint Commission’s latest requirements.
- Lumenis Service promotes user and patient safety with a complete safety check during
every Preventative Maintenance Service in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications
- Readily available validation and up-to-date computerized individual equipment history records
to support The Joint Commission requirements.
- Lumenis Service is performed only by manufacturer trained and certified Service Engineers
who use only original equipment manufacturer (OEM) parts
- A range of offerings to accommodate our customers’ various financial and risk management priorities
Reduced Risk, Predictable and Cost Effective Solutions
After manufacturer’s warranty expires, medical equipment service repair and replacement costs become a customer’s responsibility. Lumenis Service offers predictable and cost effective solutions for all types of accounts and budgets that can save our customers thousands of dollars over the lifetime of a Lumenis System.
Comprehensive, all-inclusive Lumenis Service Plans can help you save substantial money and lower the lifetime cost of ownership by covering all parts, accessories, labor and travel, and performing regular Preventative Maintenance check-ups. All these eliminate exposure to unpredictable substantial expenses and prevent many problems from ever occurring, while extending the life of the laser and optimizing its performance.
Click here to find your local service center for LightSheer, M22, AcuPulse , UltraPulse, Holmium, Ophthalmic and some other Lumenis laser system repair and maintenance services or fill in the contact form and our regional service expert will contact you shortly.
“The impeccable service delivered by the Lumenis team has allowed us to minimize our downtime preventing patient inconvenience and lost revenue. In the rare instance that one of our three Lumenis lasers had needed service, the turnaround was brief and issues resolved to complete satisfaction.”
Jason Bacharach, M.D.
Medical Director, North Bay Eye Assoc. Sonoma County, CA
“I have had 6 Lumenis laser devices over the past 14 years and highly recommend purchasing an official service plan through Lumenis. When a machine needs repair, I know with confidence that the service provided by great people like Will and Brian is second to none. Trust your machine to no one else.”
Ramsey Markus, M.D.
Associate Professor of Dermatology & Director of Laser Surgery Department of Dermatology Baylor College of Medicine Houston, TX
“Lumenis service provides me with peace of mind, knowing that I can always count on their certified service professionals and great staff. They keep our lasers in compliance with the latest regulations, including all the latest manufacturer required updates, software and whatever it takes to keep our lasers in the best operational status. You can rest assured you are in good hands when you purchase a Lumenis Service Agreement.”
Susan Lossing, CME
Permanent Choice, MN
“Being under a Lumenis Service Contract has been great for Fauquier Hospital in every way. Lumenis Service does a great job! Timely performed semiannual Preventative Maintenance check-ups were provided as part of the service contract benefits provided by Lumenis.
Whenever we get audited by The Joint Commission, thanks to the service for our lasers provided by the manufacturer, we are able to pass the audit and accreditation verification with flying colors. Once we present documentation of Lumenis’ equipment service performed by Original Equipment Manufacturer, then we easily pass the audit with no additional questions asked.
On the rare occasion our lasers needed corrective maintenance, all needed repairs were always provided in a timely fashion and any issues were resolved in one visit and to our highest satisfaction. The Lumenis Service Engineer is always competent, patient, dependable, reliable, on time and able to provide the highest level of service to us.”
Clinical Engineering Manager Fauquier Hospital Warrenton, VA.
“Enrolling in a Lumenis Service Agreement was one of the best decisions I have made for my practice. Lumenis takes care of everything so that I can spend less time worrying about the equipment and more time focusing on my patients. Our system operates optimally thanks to the included Preventative Maintenance, and the few issues we’ve had in the past 8 years were resolved promptly and efficiently. The Service Agreement proved to be cost effective, and over time it actually lowered our cost of ownership. The certified Lumenis Engineer that services our laser is exceptional, and I am highly satisfied with the quality of his service. On a scale from one to ten, I give Wes a twelve!”
Rekha Singh, M.D.
Atlanta Laser Clinic Suwanee, GA.
“Having the Lumenis Service Agreement has been extremely beneficial to Greenbrier Valley Medical Center. We have the Preventative Maintenance scheduled every six months. Our laser PMs are always completed on-time resulting in me always meeting compliance for The Joint Commission requirements.The field service engineer, Eric, is very knowledgeable and performs a great service for us. When I rarely have a machine down I can callservice and shortly after speaking with the service department Eric is returning my call with an estimated time of arrival. He is very friendly, always wearing a smile, courteous and highly professional.”
Saundra Zermeno, BSEET / BMET III
Biomedical Services Greenbrier Valley Medical
“As one of the very first hair removal practices opened in Wisconsin, I always turned to Lumenis for service and customer support issues. I am thrilled with the expertise and courtesy of the Service Engineer that Lumenis has for our area for all of the 14 years. Not only did Wayne provide very informative answers to all our questions, but he also suggested best ways to maintain the equipment in the most efficient manner. The service contract that we purchased from Lumenis was the best decision for our business. Not only was it wise as a cost-saving option, but, most importantly, it provided us with the worry-free confidence that our equipment will be maintained and serviced by manufacturer-certified experts.”
Nancy Neusen, RE
Clinic of Medical Electrolysis Fond Du Lac, WI.
Lumenis Global Service Organization includes service centers in key locations in Europe, North America, Latin America, India, Australia, China, Japan and Israel. Click here to find your local service center or fill in your details on our online contact form and our regional service experts will get in touch with you shortly.
- Under Premium Protection Plan, Total Protection Plan,and Enhanced Protection Plan. For more details please see the description of each plan.
- Subject to availability.
- Following training will be provided to a biomedical/clinical engineering personnel available at the time of installation and/or PM visits: basic theory of operation, user maintenance & cleaning, recognition & resolution of user error messages, training of user replaceable parts, general training on connection and maintenance of accessories.
- CMS Hospital Equipment Maintenance requirements, December 20, 2013:
- Accepted: New Hospital Requirements to Maintain Alignment with CMS. Joint Commission Perspectives (May, 2014). 34(5). http:// www.jointcommission.org/assets/1/6/JCP0514_New_Hospital_Req_CMS.pdf